“Pudding is a delicious dessert that can be made from a variety of ingredients, including rubber sap. Rubber sap is a type of sap that is extracted from rubber trees and is often used in cooking and baking. It has a sweet, nutty flavor that pairs well with a variety of flavors. Here is how to make pudding from rubber sap.
1. Start by collecting the rubber sap. You can do this by tapping the rubber tree with a metal spout. The sap will flow out of the tree and into a container.
2. Boil the rubber sap in a pot over medium heat. Stir the sap occasionally to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Boil the sap until it has reduced to about half of its original volume.
3. Remove the pot from the heat and add sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Stir the ingredients together until the sugar has dissolved.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl and let it cool to room temperature.
5. Once the mixture has cooled, add a few tablespoons of cornstarch and stir until the cornstarch has dissolved.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until the pudding is set.
7. Allow the pudding to cool before serving. Enjoy!”